Start your new year off right, focusing on self-development!
The Junior League of San Diego is hosting a Mindful Leadership Symposium this Sunday at University of San Diego. Learn what Harvard, Stanford and Berkeley have all incorporated into their top leadership programs. Mindfulness has been shown to improve stress management, objectivity, compassion, and decision making. Develop self empowerment skills to transform any situation into one of centered, mindful resilience.
- 8:30 -9:00am Registration and Coffee
- 9:00 – 9:05am Welcome and Opening remarks
- 9:05 – 9:30am The Role of Meditation in Mind-Body Connection with Swami Satya Brahmananda, MS
- 9:30 – 10:45am Leading from the Inside-Out with Mindfulness with Christy Cassisa, JD
- 11:00- 12:30pm Authentic Leadership, a Strengths-based Approach with Shannon Jordan, MA
- 12:30 -1:30pm Lunch with a special live musical concert with John St. Clair
- 1:30 – 2:50pm The Power of Intent, for the Compassionate Leader with Dr Stefano Olmeti, PhD
- 3:00 – 4:30pm Keynote- Conscious Leadership: Leading Well from within a Neuroscience and Mindfulness-based Framework with Daniel Friedland, MD
Join us for a fun, transformative event on mindfulness and leadership. Reduce stress, increase self awareness, and improve relationships. Click here for ticket sales information. A group discount is also available.